Domain Name Renewal Notices are sent out 60 days before domain expiration... then again at 35 days before expiration... then 7 days before expiration... and the final notice is sent on the day of expiration. If you have Auto-Renew enabled, we will send you an invoice for your domain renewal 30 days before expiration, with the due date being the date of the domain expiration. If you do not pay the invoice, or have a credit card on file to automatically pay the invoice, then the domain will expire.
To renew your domain by Credit Card, PayPal, Check or to use any Credit Balance you may have in your account:
- Log into our billing and domain management system at https://hosting.qth.com.
- Click on Domain Services on the top menu, then choose My Domains.
- Click on "Wrench Icon" to the right of the domain you wish to manage.
- Click "Renew" on the left menu.
- Choose the number of years you wish to renew the domain. Note that there are discounts for multiple year renewals, then click "Add to Cart".
- Click "Go to checkout", where you will see an Order Summary, to confirm the domain name, number of years to renew, and the total cost.
- Confirm your billing information, choose a payment method, agree to terms of service, and click "Complete Order".