- Load Microsoft Outlook 2010
- Go to the 'File' tab
- Go to the 'Info' section
- Click on 'Account Settings'
- Click the drop-down button titled 'Account Settings...'
- Select your email account from the list.
- Click the 'Change...' button
- Click the 'More Settings...' button
- Select the 'Outgoing Server' tab.
- Select 'My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication'
- Select 'Use same settings as my incoming mail server'
- To exit, Click 'OK' then 'OK' then 'Next' then 'Finish' then 'Close'
- Close Outlook 2010, then Open Outlook 2010 again, so Outlook sees the change.
- 1 Users Found This Useful
If you have all the settings correct to use QTH.com's SMTP (outgoing) mail server, then perhaps...
QTH.com limits the number of times you can check mail per hour, to avoid unnecessary load on the...
Our web hosting customers can access their e-mail via standard POP3 or IMAP e-mail clients....
Here is a page showing how to set up Windows Vista Mail, complete with screen shots...
The QTH.com Webmail System uses port 2096. So, if you go to http://www.yourdomain.com/webmail, it...