There are two ways you can log into your cPanel web and email control panel:
A) Login Directly:
- To access cPanel directly, simply go to http://example.com/cpanel (replace example.com with your own domain name, of course).
- USERNAME will be a series of letters and numbers (usually 6-8 characters). It will NOT be an email address. It will NOT be the same login info as what you use to log into our Billing System at https://hosting.qth.com
- This username and password would have been emailed to you when you first signed up for hosting service, with the subject line of "QTH.com :: example.com Web Hosting Instructions"
- If you do not know the Username and/or Password, and cannot find your instruction email, see below:
B) Login via our Billing System:
You can access cPanel via our Billing System by following these steps. This method is especially useful if you do not know the cPanel username and/or password:
- Log into the QTH.com Billing System at https://hosting.qth.com/clientarea.php
- On the TOP menu, choose "Hosting Services" then Click "My Hosting Accounts".
- Click "Manage" next to the Hosting Account you wish to log into. See Screen shot below:
- Click the "Login to cPanel" link on the LEFT menu. See screen shot below: