- Open Contribute
- In the top tool bar, choose Edit, My Connections.
- From the Connection Wizard, enter in your web site address, then click Next and answer these questions:
- How do you connect to your server? FTP
- What is the name of your FTP server? (enter in your domain name)
- What is the username? (enter in your web hosting username)
- What is the FTP password? (enter in your web hosting password)
- Click Next
- On the FTP server, what folder contains your website? /public_html/
- Click Next. If it asks for your name and email, enter those also.
- It will then give you a summary and click Done
- 0 Users Found This Useful
If you built your website using Microsoft FrontPage 2003, we recommend publishing your website...
When a user comes to a directory or "folder" on your web site, if you do not have a file called...
Unfortunately, Windows made a significant change to the OS with Windows 7, and Web Disk ceased to...
FrontPage Server Extensions are programs that run on the web server to handle server side...
SFTP stands for Secure File Transfer Protocol. You can use it to transfer files between your...