Our web hosting customers can access their e-mail via standard POP3 or IMAP e-mail clients. Alternatively, they can check their e-mail accounts via a web browser (commonly called Web Mail).
To do this, go to https://www.yourdomain.com/webmail (substitute your actual domain name for yourdomain.com)
You will be prompted for a Username and Password:
- The Username is your e-mail address
- The Password is the password associated with that e-mail account.
Once you log in, you will be presented with 2 different webmail options: Horde and RoundCube. Choose the one that works best for you. See THIS PAGE for a comparison between the two webmail options (please note that SquirrelMail is no longer available)
If you do not get the prompt to log in, there could be a few different issues:
- It is possible your firewall or service provider is blocking port number 2096, which is the port number necessary for webmail. See this article for a workaround.
- It is possible you host your website elsewhere, and only use QTH for email. If that is the case, try going to https://mail.yourdomain.com/webmail (substitute your actual domain name for yourdomain.com)
- It is possible your IP address is blocked on our firewall, for too many failed login attempts or other issue. See this article to check if your IP address is blocked, and to unblock it, if so.
If you have any further questions regarding Webmail access, please contact QTH.com Support.