The process of setting up e-mail forwarding depends on whether you are using the free e-mail forwarding provided by our domain name service... or if you host your web site with QTH.com or other provider. These instructions will assist you either way:
- Log in at https://hosting.qth.com
- Click Domain Services, then My Domain Names.
- Click the "wrench" icon next to the domain name.
- Click "Nameservers"
- VERY IMPORTANT!!
- If the nameservers are NOT set to servers ending with "name-services.com", this means that you are hosting your e-mail somewhere else -- perhaps with QTH.com's web and e-mail hosting, or perhaps with another provider. So, you will NOT use this site to modify your e-mail forwarding. Check with your web hosting provider for e-mail forwarding instructions. If you are paying for web hosting through QTH.com, you can manage your e-mail by going into your web hosting cPanel Control Panel. If you do not remember how to log into your cPanel, see THIS article.
- If the nameservers ARE set to servers ending with "name-services.com", then you can click Email Forwarding on the left side menu, and create email forwarding addresses. If "Email Forwarding" is not showing on the left side menu, then please open a Customer Service (non Emergency) ticket in our Support Center.
As always, if you have questions or problems, please contact us.