- Load Microsoft Outlook 2010
- Go to the 'File' tab
- Go to the 'Info' section
- Click on 'Account Settings'
- Click the drop-down button titled 'Account Settings...'
- Select your email account from the list.
- Click the 'Change...' button
- Click the 'More Settings...' button
- Select the 'Outgoing Server' tab.
- Select 'My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication'
- Select 'Use same settings as my incoming mail server'
- To exit, Click 'OK' then 'OK' then 'Next' then 'Finish' then 'Close'
- Close Outlook 2010, then Open Outlook 2010 again, so Outlook sees the change.
- 1 Users Found This Useful
In Windows Live Mail, right-click your email account and select Properties. From the Servers...
Our web hosting customers can access their e-mail via standard POP3 or IMAP e-mail clients....
The process of setting up e-mail forwarding depends on whether you are using the free e-mail...
Spam Filtering involves a layered approach. QTH.com uses multiple methods to block spam, at...
If you receive an email from someone that claims they have hacked your computer, know your...